Sunday 27 November 2016

Still Haven't Done Everything...

But I just finished my last report comment so yay!
What a mission, I hate sitting still for so long and I feel as though my butt has grown sitting here typing reports. It wouldn't help if I could type fast either, because it takes me so long to decide what I need to say about each child.
I said I'd post photos of our korowai, we did create them and I made a little video so I'm just going to pop it on here as well as the class blog. Pixelated as usual, but you'll get the idea.
They came out pretty ok really.
So I still have to put my Story Hui stuff on here, but I deleted the photo of my picture from my phone because I needed space to take photos of the grand kids and I hadn't uploaded it to Google photos. That is next on my list.
Thinking about next year, I am so going to continue with my maths programme... I can still make more changes and refine it even more. And we have our planning day on Wednesday so I am excited about what we might be doing for inquiry. I love inquiry!

No comments:

Post a Comment