Monday 8 May 2017

A Whole Bunch of Photos

It's about time I put some more photos on here!
Room 7's Blot Fundraiser art

Room 6's Blot Fundraiser art

My awesome door! Finally had enough money to buy the stuff I wanted to stick on it... and I love it!

Youngest grandson experiments with art activity I planned to do with art group!



Finally pained a table top with chalkboard paint... is currently displaying map of imaginary island we are imaginary visiting in MOTE.

Art group - chalk pastel and glue pansies

Art group - shaving foam & food colouring

Art group - Indian Ink blown with straws

Art group - deciding what the splatters could be


Painting trees on the marbled paper

Indian Ink and watercolour



Room 7's collaborative design for professional screenprinting




Grandchildren's finished art - aged 4 and 2... potato stamped marbled paper and felt butterflies glued on. Marbled with shaving foam & food colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment