Wednesday 17 August 2016

Solution to Lack of Wall Space!

I know, two posts in one day, but it's parent/teacher interview night and I am waiting for my next interview and filling in time. I found this idea on pinterest, I pinned it and then I just screen captured it so you could see, and I am wondering if I'd be allowed to do this in my classroom?! I've decorated ceilings before, but the one I have in my class is new and I don't want to wreck it - even though I did pin those Paper Fish up earlier today!
Perhaps if I just cut card to the exact right size and stick it in each tile gap.

5 comments:

  1. I have tried pinning work to my ceiling, but because the ceiling tiles are not very dense, the drawing pins kept falling out. Staples would possibly work, as long as the tiles didn't lift when you tried to put the staples in. Good luck.😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a little trouble sticking the paper fish on the ceiling... in the end I just used very long pins! Lucky our ceiling tiles are full of tiny holes anyway, hope it doesn't show up when I take them down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this cool idea where they actually painted onto the tiles...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of pinning art to the ceiling - looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete