Friday 16 September 2016

Circle Blipp


We finished the Circle Blipp - almost - I did want to add the children using compasses because I thought that would be pretty cool, but we have run out of time. To check out what we have done, you'll need to get the Blippar app, enter the code 29581, and hover your device over the above image.
Next week is extremely busy, we have heaps happening and I am stressing a little bit but I will just have to take my own advice, and take things one at a time, because if I think about everything all at once I'll go mad. Which maybe I already am!
And we have observations on Tuesday (which I really don't enjoy - at all!) and then our class Festival of Learning in the afternoon. Wednesday is flower day and our class "spring craft" was very mathematical! I shall post photos after flower/ag day is over. Then end of term stuff... and I will have to start thinking about reports!
I took a small group of 6 children last Thursday to teach them how to use Hyperstudio, this was awesome, the children were fully into it and engaged for the whole day.
Also, e-ako maths is proving to be a hit with my students. they love it, especially William, so my doubts about it were unnecessary.
Following our Digital Tech meeting last Tuesday, I signed up for Quizizz, and I have had a bit of a play with it. I think I shall get creative during the holidays and make some quizzes. I haven't time right now to do anything properly, so it will have to wait. I think maybe a fractions quiz would be fun. The worst thing is trying to find lovely images that are labeled for reuse - I might have to get the camera out and take my own photos. Or maybe I could draw pictures.
Right now I need to focus on Monday - finish sculptures, complete persuasive writing, prepare for FoL...

No comments:

Post a Comment